Projects We’ve Completed
Whether it’s a small custom project or a large commercial venture, our goal at Anchor Mechanical is to to providing our clients with exceptional customer service.
Anchor Mechanical maintains a commitment to the highest moral principles and we work towards creating lasting relationships. We are locally owned and operated — living and working in the community we serve. We connect with our clients by providing personalized design build and service options tailored to assure quality development, redevelopment, and long-term assistance.
Location, Sparrows Point, MD
1.5 million square foot Floor & Decor distribution center
- Roof curbs, 8 MAU’s (Make-up air units), 28 HVLS’s (High-volume, low-speed) fans & 16 exhaust fans
- 8 thermostats for MAU’s and 29 louvers
- Fabricate and install new supply and return ductwork
- Gas piping
- Start up and testing of HVAC equipment
The new location is expected to open late 2019 at Tradepoint Atlantic, Sparrows Point.
ExpressCare, a LifeBridge Health Partner
Location, Bear, DE
Furnish and install:
- Supply, return, and exhaust ductwork
- Registers, grilles and diffusers
Worked closely with the General Contractor to bring this fast paced project in on time for opening day.
The new Delaware location opens December 29 at Governor’s Square Shopping Center.
Provided a design build option to increase the client’s energy efficiency, while reducing the client’s construction and operational costs.
Key features of the new 11,000 square foot addition and renovation include:
- Upgrade existing firehouse HVAC equipment to VFR (Variable Flow Refrigerant Systems)
- Supplied independent heating and cooling units to each of the new bunkroom area, which will include 10 private rooms with designated bathrooms and laundry facilities
- Provided new vehicle exhaust systems to the new and existing apparatus bays
- Designed and installed new ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilation) system to increase building efficiency
Lutherville Volunteer Fire Company
Bank of America Hunt Valley
Location: Hunt Valley
Key features of the new 4,577 square foot project include:
- Installed all plumbing ground works according to plan and specifications
- Installed all plumbing fixtures according to design team
- Five (5) new rooftop package units with digital controls
- Installed supply return ductwork to meet 2012 energy code
- Worked hand in hand with independent agent to ensure successful project
Location: Bel Air
- Performed an engineered heat load analysis to ensure properly sized equipment
- Removed and disposed of existing HVAC equipment according to EPA regulations
- Installed new high efficiency air conditioning and heating system
- Provide customer with yearly maintenance agreement
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Feel free to drop us a line anytime, and someone will respond as soon as possible.
Call us at 410-452-5601 or email us.
We’ll quickly connect you to the right person!